Terms & Conditions
2. Access and intellectual property rightsigendomsrechten
Only users who strictly comply with these conditions have the right to use Oscart Group NV's websites and services. These conditions apply during the entire period of use. Oscart Group NV has the right to deny or defer access at its own discretion, immediately and without prior warning, to all Users who violate one or more of these conditions. All intellectual property rights covering Oscart Group NV's website contents, such as designs, lay-out, texts, video and audio materials, labels, models, information, etc., belong to Oscart Group NV's and its licensors. Users agree to strictly respect these intellectual property rights at all times. Users who violate these conditions and affect Oscart Group NV's intellectual property rights and/or its licensors, will be entirely and unlimitedly responsible for all damages, including consequential damages. Unless explicitly otherwise stated by Oscart Group NV, no intellectual property rights are transferred or provided, neither explicit nor implied.
3. User rights and obligations
Special agreements between Users and Oscart Group NV also apply while using Oscart Group NV's websites and services. Moreover, if stated explicitly, these special agreements have priority over these Conditions.
Users acknowledge that it is prohibited to:
- use Oscart Group NV's websites in a way that causes conflict with any applicable laws or legislations, such as – but not limited to- laws concerning data and intellectual property rights protection, public order and morality, computer crime.
- publish materials that are scornful, offensive in an implicit or explicit way, vulgar, obscene, threatening, insulting, inciting to hatred, racist, discriminating, or materials that might cause irritation, discomfort, embarrassment, fear or damage to any person or that contain a link to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit materials of any kind.
- carry out operations that put a strain on the infrastructure of Oscart Group NV.
- use means to navigate or search on Oscart Group NV's websites, expect for the search tools available on Oscart Group NV's websites and the free search engines of third parties available on the Internet.
- make use of data mining, robots or other means to collect or extract data .
- hack the security of Oscart Group NV's website or try to hack it, which also includes testing or scanning the vulnerability of a website, system or network.
- to falsify the information on an Oscart Group NV website.
- to cause malfunction of an Oscart Group NV website.
- to gather, copy or falsify information of the Oscart Group NV websites in any way, including all information from the past.
- to publish false or misleading information.
- use the website to publish computer viruses.
- to encourage illegal activities.
- to share access codes with third parties.
- to access data of third parties or to use access codes of third parties.
- to change information that belongs to third parties, who may or may not be website users of Oscart Group NV.
Users who violate one or more of these prohibitions will be responsible for all damages caused to Oscart Group NV or third parties. Violating one or more of these prohibitions can lead to civil or criminal prosecution. Oscart Group NV will offer its complete collaboration to all judicial authorities involved in the investigation of these violations.
4. Special conditions for Customers
Customers who close their accounts agree that Oscart Group NV will remove all their data from Oscart Group NV's websites and databases, including media and all customer information documented by Oscart Group NV. Customers have the right to publish 2 free vacant posts on Oscart Group NV's website. Publishing three or more vacancies is only possible by payment. Customers can publish vacancies by payment if they enter into a special agreement with Oscart Group NV beforehand. The conditions of this special agreement will have priority over these Conditions.
Customers will not use their account to:
Customers who close their accounts agree that Oscart Group NV will remove all their data from Oscart Group NV's websites and databases, including media and all customer information documented by Oscart Group NV. Customers have the right to publish 2 free vacant posts on Oscart Group NV's website. Publishing three or more vacancies is only possible by payment. Customers can publish vacancies by payment if they enter into a special agreement with Oscart Group NV's beforehand. The conditions of this special agreement will have priority over these Conditions.
5. User information
Users are fully responsible for all information, such as data, texts, software, music, audio fragments, photos, charts, images and personal data they publish on Oscart Group NV's websites. Oscart Group NV has the right to refuse or remove information published by Users when Oscart Group NV believes this information to be inappropriate, without having to justify its decision. By publishing information on Oscart Group NV's websites, Users allow Oscart Group NV to publish, distribute, copy and adapt this information.
6. Intellectual property rights
Users cannot publish materials on Oscart Group NV's websites should these materials contain intellectual property rights of third parties. Users who do not respect this prohibition can be persecuted. Oscart Group NV will provide its entire collaboration in this persecution and has the right to - immediately and without any warning - close the accounts of users who violate this prohibition.
Oscart Group NV is not responsible for the information published by users on its website. Oscart Group NV has no obligation to research, screen or censor this information. Oscart Group NV is therefore not responsible for contents, quality, accuracy, appropriateness, trustworthiness, completeness, topicality or legality of information published by users. Oscart Group NV strives to ensure all information on its website is accurate and complete, but cannot guarantee the accuracy/ completeness of this information, nor can Oscart Group NV fully guarantee that its websites and services will always function faultlessly and uninterruptedly. Oscart Group NV is not responsible for damages caused by computer viruses and/or malicious software that might occur on its website. Users are completely responsible for downloading, installing, saving or using information and software from Oscart’s websites.
Oscart Group NV does not guarantee the fitness for a particular purpose when it comes to its websites, services or information provided. Should Oscart Group NV's websites contain links to third party websites, Oscart Group NV can never be held liable for these websites’ contents or the consequences they might cause. The achieved results of our products and services can be as optimal as you wish, of course you can always contact us for advice or help on-site. Oscart Group NV does not accept any liability for damages in whichever form, including indirect or consequential damages, deficits, lost profits, missed opportunities, lost data or work stoppages that might result from using Oscart Group NV's services or websites.
8. Applicable law
Users acknowledge that the electronic communication with Oscart Group NV is written proof. These user conditions and the use of Oscart Group NV's websites and services are subject to the Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, the law courts of Oscart Group NV's court district has exclusive jurisdiction. When one or more of these conditions are invalid, void or unenforceable, the other conditions remain valid without exception.